A month ago, Exonium launched its cryptocurrency exchange to a resounding success, garnering 100k sign-ups from the first day of launch. EXOLaunch was created for upcoming projects in the crypto space to showcase their disruptive ideas and conduct an IEO for well-deserved investment. Tomorrow, we make EXOLaunch history with the first IEO, Navera. The IEO will begin tomorrow, 25 July 2019, at 20:00 (GMT+8).
Navera is a privacy-centric protocol. It aims to eliminate the problems that plague modern day social media platforms:
- Hacking of sensitive user data due to centralization of critical services and platforms
- Data monetization by multi-billion dollar tech giants
- Proliferation of cyber criminal activities due to fake accounts
- Stunted blockchain community-as-a-service initiatives on mainstream channels
- Potential collusion on a monopoly market by tech giants
- Security vulnerabilities due to centralized systems of social media platforms
The total maximum supply of Navera Tokens is 1.5 billion. There is a limited amount in circulated initially and more will be progressively released in tandem with Navera economy demands.
The Navera IEO
This inaugural IEO is targeting a hard cap of 30 million NVR tokens, which EXOLaunch investors can buy with their CSM token holdings. A snapshot of the token price will be taken on 25 July to calculate the conversion rate. Refer to the guide on Exonium’s Zendesk platform for steps on how to participate in the IEO.
The IEO can go by in a blink of an eye, so take note of the following to avoid inconveniences on the day of the IEO:
- Register for an account on Exonium
- Complete your KYC procedure to participate
- Only CSM is accepted for this IEO, so do deposit your CSM for a hassle-free IEO.
- Citizens from Singapore and the USA will not be allowed to participate in this IEO.
The EXOLaunch team is dedicating its full resources to the Navera IEO to ensure a smooth event for all participants. Catch the real-time updates tomorrow via Exonium’s social accounts on Twitter and Telegram. For urgent matters, email us at email@example.com.