Navera will be the first project on EXOLaunch, the IEO platform of Exonium.
The IEO will start on 25 July 20:00 (GMT+8) with a target hard cap of 30 million NVR tokens. Users will bid to buy NVR tokens with their CSM token holdings. A snapshot of the CSM token price will be taken on 25 July to determine the conversion rate.
Navera is a privacy-centric protocol addressing the problems of social media platforms today:
- Hacking of sensitive user data due to centralization of critical services and platforms
- Data monetization by multi-billion dollar tech giants
- Proliferation of cyber criminal activities due to fake accounts
- Stunted blockchain community-as-a-service initiatives on mainstream channels
- Potential collusion on a monopoly market by tech giants
- Security vulnerabilities due to centralized systems of social media platforms
Navera's total maximum supply is 1.5 billion NVR tokens, of which a limited amount will be circulated initially and more will be progressively released in tandem with Navera economy demands. Only 30 million NVR tokens will be allotted for the IEO on 25 July 2019.
Navera website: https://navera.io/en.html
Navera whitepaper: https://navera.io/docs/NVR-WP-ENG.pdf
EXOLaunch is the official IEO launchpad of the Exonium cryptocurrency exchange. Exonium launched successfully this year with 100k sign-ups on the first day of operations. EXOLaunch provides a platform for deserving projects to gain support and investment from Exonium’s dedicated base of traders.