If you have lost your Google Authenticator Code and wish to recover it, please submit your verification documents to Exonium Support, which includes:
1. Your Exonium Account email.
2. A photograph of the page of your Passport showing your personal details.
- It must fill the entire page.
- Every word on the page must be legible.
- The passport must still be valid.
- The copy must not be modified by any photo editing software.
3. A selfie of you holding: the page of your Passport showing your personal details + a handwritten note stating "Exonium reset 2FA" with the date of application.
- Every word on the page must be legible. Please make sure your fingers are not covering any text.
- The content of the passport page with your personal details must be readable.
- The selfie must be clear and not blurry.
- The selfie must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- Do not wear glasses, headphones or wireless hands-free devices, a hat or head-covering accessories. If you wear a hat or head-covering accessories for religious or medical purposes, please make sure that your hat or head covering does not cast shadows on your face.
Important: National identification (ID) cards of China, Korea, Indonesia and Philippines are eligible to undergo the verification process on Exonium Exchange.
*Note: We will examine your case and get back to you as quickly as possible. However, due to security reasons, we may require additional documents to process your request and it takes at least 7 days to process.