If your KYC application was rejected, it might be due to the following reasons:
1. Your documents do not match.
2. Your passport is not valid at the moment you submitted your KYC application.
3. Your passport is not legible and/or it appeared to be modified by a photo editing software.
4. Your selfie is unclear and blurry.
5. Your note does not contain the correct information.
Please resubmit your application again and make sure you carefully follow our requirements (For Enterprise/For Individual) in order to have your application successfully approved next time. Please also note that Exonium has sole discretion whether to approve or reject any application.