Here are some possible reasons why your account got locked due to too many 2FA inputs:
1. Your account is under attack: Someone may be trying to steal your account and tried typing the numbers in your 2FA many times. If he/she was unable to access your 2FA, your account will be temporarily locked.
2. You haven't synchronized the time on your PC and your mobile. Therefore, you are unable to access your account by your 2FA. Please kindly refer to this link.
1. Your account will be temporarily locked after you've entered your 2FA wrongly for 5 consecutive times. Then the system will automatically send an unlock account email to you.
2. After unlocking your account, if you continue to enter the incorrect 2FA, your account will be locked permanently. If this has happened to you, please follow instructions in step III to unlock your account
III TO UNLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT:
To unlock your account, please submit your verification documents for Exonium Support, which include:
- Full screenshot of your Successful Last Login and the country you are logging in from.
- Full screenshot of a Withdraw/Deposit Successful email relating to Exonium.
- Your Balances. (Relative numbers)
- Exonium Account email address.
2. Photo of the page of your Passport/ID card showing your personal details.
- The photo if your passport or ID card with your personal details must fill the entire page.
- Every word on the page must be legible.
- The passport must still be valid.
- The copy must not be modified by any photo editing software.
3. A selfie of you holding: the page of your Passport/ID card showing your personal details + a handwritten note stating "Exonium Unlock account" with your account and the date of application.
- Every word on the page must be legible. Please make sure your fingers are not covering any text.
- The content of the passport page/ID card showing your details must be readable.
- The selfie must be clear and not blurry.
- The selfie must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- DO NOT wear glasses, headphones or wireless hands-free devices, a hat or head-covering accessories. If you wear a hat or head-covering accessories for religious or medical purposes, please make sure that your hat or head covering does not cast shadows on your face.
We will examine your case and get back to you as quickly as possible. However, due to security reasons, we may require additional documents to process your request and it will take at least 7 days.