Failure to meet any of the requirements listed below will lead to rejection of your application.
1. Photo of the front cover of your Passport/Photo of the photo side of your National ID showing your personal details.
The copy must be legible and it must not be modified by any photo editing software.
2. Photo of the page of your Passport showing your personal details/Photo of the remaining side of your National ID showing your personal details.
- It must fill the entire page.
- Every word on the page must be legible.
- The passport must still be valid.
- The copy must not be modified by any photo editing software.
3. A selfie of you holding: the page of your Passport showing your personal details/your National ID with your face image and personal details + a handwritten note stating "Exonium" with the date of application.
- Every word on the page must be legible. Please make sure your fingers are not covering any text.
- The contents of the passport page showing your details must be readable.
- The selfie must be clear and not blurry.
- The selfie must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- Do not wear glasses, headphones or wireless hands-free devices, a hat or head-covering accessories. If you wear a hat or head-covering accessories for religious or medical purposes, please make sure that it does not cast shadows on your face.
Important: KYC/Onboarding process on Exonium only accepts VALID National Government Issued Identification Cards (or ID Cards) from users of China, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines nationalities. All other nationalities are strictly required to complete KYC/Onboarding with VALID Passports.
Please refer to this link below for more details to send the verification documents (KYC).